Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back again. Time again to do some bloody work and get things back on track. I've done nothing whilst away, mainly due to a lack of time, so it'll take a short while to get back up to speed. Luckily, I've got slightly better at planning my work, so I know exactly where I am and what I'm doing.


One thing I do from time to time is think about other games I'd like to make. I've had this one idea for quite some time - essentially a puzzle platformer in the style of Flashback or Abe's Oddysee, that I'd really like to develop further. I was lying in bed then on Thursday night when I had one of those flashes of creativity, a whirling rush of things I'd like to include in the game, ideas for a story, a theme and so forth. Pity it was 3am and there was no way I was going to fire up the laptop to make notes, and wake people up fumbling around.

So I turned to Animal Crossing on the DS and sent myself a letter detailing the info. Very useful.

But first, TCFG. Then I can worry about puzzly-platformer game. And any of the other games I have in mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any danger of this game or what;)

limitz