Monday, October 09, 2006

Bars and Madrid

Despite the fact that I seem to never update anyway, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to let you six (or however many visit these days) know that there'll be no work done over the next four days, because some people who should really know better are sending me off to another country for reasons best known to themselves.

Still, I've almost completed an xml wrapper for the GUI system, and it's working well. It needs a good method of accessing the individual gadgets, and some way of getting the scrollbars to actually do something other than move up and down in a mesmerising but ultimately useless way. I'd kinda like certain things to scroll.

Oh, and properly skinned. I don't really want my game to look like Windows XP. Nobody does.

No comments: